Welcome!

We hope that you enjoy looking at some of our favorite photos! As a family, we have enjoyed birding for the last year and find it exciting to never know what you might see on your next trip. We love the outdoors and take every opportunity to get out there and enjoy it. Birding is a passion of ours and we hope you enjoy reading about some of our favorite memories as well!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Turkey Time at Kingsbury

As Kelly and I were driving out around Kingsbury, she looked up and saw 5 turkey vultures sitting in the same tree. It's not hard to miss these guys because they are huge birds. Ugly as all get out too! We stayed out to see an awesome sunset! The highlights were a flock of Sandhill Cranes, Turkey Vultures and some Green Wing Teal at the grand marsh.

 I was just a little too slow on getting ready for this shot, so my camera settings weren't what I wanted them to be, hence the slight blur! I can't stand blurry pictures! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment